Show NotesDownload episode MP3
Your food business is growing and it’s time to scale up – particularly if you’re based in London and have run out of space on your kitchen table!
Finding kitchen space is a real challenge but this week’s guest has a wonderfully simple solution. Kitchup can be thought of as airbnb for commercial kitchen space. They help startups, brands, caterers and others find affordable kitchen space that can be rented by the hour, day, week or month.
To find out everything you need to know about what Kitchup do and how you can take advantage of their service, tune in to this week’s bite-sized episode with Kitchup founder, Charlie Jones.
In This Episode You’ll Learn
- Why there are so many empty kitchens across London
- The different types of kitchens available on the Kitchup marketplace
- How much commercial kitchen space costs
- What you need to consider and do before renting kitchen space
- How to build trust and rapport with your kitchen hosts
Notes and Links
Learn more about Kitchup on their website
Learn more about The Nationwide Caterers Association
Great article from Kitchup about 7 Things You Need to Know About Hiring Kitchen Space
HACCP – Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points