055 – Building a Gut-Friendly Pet Food Brand with Purpose with Jack Walker from Scrumbles
In just 8 months since launch Scrumbles have achieved a huge amount. They’ve developed an innovative, gut-friendly range of food for cats and dogs. They’ve launched into Ocado, Fetch and 30 independent pet food stores. They’ve raised a round of funds through Angel investment. And they’ve achieved the coveted B-Corp certification – the highest level of standards for ethical and sustainable businesses.
How have Jack and his wife and co-founder managed this in such a short space of time? Tune in to this week’s episode to hear their story and find out.
In This Episode You’ll Learn
- All about the gut
- A little bit about poop
- How trends in human food are starting to emerge in the pet food category
- How to set your business up to be ethical and sustainable from the start
- The importance of getting help and support while building your business
- How you can’t do everything alone
- A whole bunch of resources for getting B-Corp certified
Notes and Links
Learn more about Scrumbles and buy their damn good pet food for cats and dogs