Show NotesDownload episode MP3
The number one question we get asked is “how do I start?”. When tackling anything new in your business it can be really challenging to know what to do – particularly if you’ve never done it before. When there’s so many options or directions you could go in, what do you do?
There’s lots of advice out there like “just start” but in our opinion, that’s bad advice. Instead, our approach is a simple 3-step process. Whether you’re planning a road trip or a new social media strategy, these three steps will help you take action and get off the starting line and away from “blank page syndrome”. Tune in for this special bonus episode and never struggle with starting again.
PS. Happy Valentine’s day!
In This Episode You’ll Learn
- Why getting started is so challenging
- The 3-step process for starting anything
- The importance of having a vision and a plan to bring it to reality
- How we use an interview-style approach to understand what needs to be done
- Our vision for the future and what we’re doing about it in the short term
Notes and Links
Instagram Stories tools:
Later – Instagram grid and story planner
Planoly – Instagram grid and story planner
Canva – image and animation creation in the cloud
InShot – video editor
Over – overlay text on photos / video
Hype Type – animated text
Clipomatic – auto transcription and captions