Show NotesDownload episode MP3
High-quality images and video are a must-have to help your brand stand out and the good news is you don’t need a lot of money or fancy equipment to create stunning images these days.
Tom’s got loads of tips to share about how to get the most out of your photos, how to plan a shoot for success and the importance of storytelling through visual mediums. We’ve also compiled a list of some of our favourite tools and equipment to help you up your photo and video game.
Whether you want to hire a professional or take a DIY approach, there’s some great tips and advice waiting for you in this episode.
In This Episode You’ll Learn
- How to up your photo and video game for social media and your website
- The importance of storytelling with images and video
- The biggest issues with stock photography
- How to plan a successful shoot
- Tips for choosing the right equipment
- Some of our favourite tools
Notes and Links
Here’s some of our favourite tips, planning tools, editing software and equipment for upping your photo and video game.
- Canva cloud-based tool for creating images and animations
- Snapseed for editing photos on your phone on the App Store or Play Store
- Typorama for creating quotes and text images on your phone
- Adobe Lightroom for photo editing
- Adobe Photoshop for photo editing and effects
- Adobe Premier for video editing