Show NotesDownload episode MP3
Social media is probably something you use every day as an individual. But social media for business is a completely different story. Adopting the brand voice and tone can be challenging. There’s also so many different platforms, channels, strategies and tactics you could use that it can be tricky to know where to start.
Fortunately we’re joined by social media expert and founder of Avocado Social, Alison Battisby in this episode. She sheds some light on the hottest trends for social media in 2019 and some best practices to help you get the most from your social activities this year.
In This Episode You’ll Learn
- Why personal social media and social for business is so different
- The hottest social media trends for 2019
- How food brands and food startups should leverage social media
- What the Facebook and Instagram algorithms are looking for and favour
- Social media best practices
- The importance of testing and measuring
- How to plan your social posts for maximum efficiency and the best results
Notes and Links
Resource of the Week
Planoly an Instagram planning and scheduling tool. Plan and scheduled posts for a beautiful, curated grid or plan and schedule your stories for Instagram. There’s a free forever plan or paid plans start at just $7 per month.
We also mentioned Later which is an alternative tool to experiment with. They have just released an Insta story scheduler so definitely worth a look.