Show NotesDownload episode MP3
In this solo episode we’re talking all about your audience, your customers and how to get a really clear picture of them so you can best serve them. This is something so fundamental to your business because it shapes so much about what you do and how you do it.
In this episode you’ll learn what a target customer is (and isn’t), how to find them and how to create a fictional representation of them using real data that you probably already have access to.
In This Episode You’ll Learn
- Why you need a clear picture of who your target customer is
- Why everyone is not your target customer
- How you can find your target customers
- Where you can find data about your target customers
- Why it doesn’t matter if someone doesn’t like your products or what you have to say
- Lots of tips and stories about how we’ve approached this topic in our business over the years