Show NotesDownload episode MP3
PR used to be all about black books full of contacts and lots of dreary press releases. But Charlotte Moore teaches a more effective and modern approach. This episode is jam packed full of practical and actionable PR, social media and SEO tips for food startups.
You’ll also learn how to (and how not to) approach journalists, publications and influencers to give your food brand the best exposure. Listen now for lots of great advice, lessons learned and a fab resource of the week.
In this episode you’ll learn
- The difference between Traditional PR and Responsive PR
- How to write compelling emails to journalists and publishers that actually get opened
- How to combine PR, social media and SEO to your advantage
- 5 tips for how not to engage with influencers
- An amazing resource for taking part in food awareness days