Show NotesDownload episode MP3
We’re getting deep and meaningful in this episode of Good Foodies. Stephanie Peritore grew up in Sicily and has always felt a connection with food and the land it comes from.
After a successful career in finance she embraced her passion for food and launched Mindful Bites, a healthy snack brand that champions Mindful Eating. This way of connecting with food encompasses the techniques of present awareness, and intentional eating. Tune in to discover a different side of food, eating and business.
In this episode you’ll learn
- How our relationship with food has changed over time
- The massive disconnect between the way we eat and the food supply chain
- The four pillars of mindful eating
- The challenges of feeding a growing and changing population
- Why bold action is required to create a sustainable future of food
Notes and Links
Buy Mindful Bites online