Show NotesDownload episode MP3
Food, travel and making a positive difference in the world are personal interests of Simon Day, the founder and brand manager of Unearthed. Simon recounts stories from his childhood which had a huge influence on building the Unearthed brand.
In addition to bringing hundreds of ingredients and products from around the world to the UK market, Unearthed are making a huge impact through hundreds of thousands of tiny donations to Action Against Hunger. They’re an innovative brand doing amazing things and there’s so much to learn from in this episode.
In this episode you’ll learn
- The Unearthed origin story
- A fantastic resource to help you craft your own brand story
- How to build a brand that people love without advertising
- The importance of on-pack design and communication
- How donating a tiny amount of every sale can add up to make a huge difference
- How a new plant-based, bleeding steak is making waves in the vegan community
Notes and Links
Resource of the Week
Building a Story Brand by Donald Miller