Show NotesDownload episode MP3
Pranav Chopra is the founder and CEO of NEMI, a tea brand that’s providing support, skills and employment for refugees in the UK.
The NEMI tea brand is growing strong and making a real impact in the lives of their staff and customers. Learn how NEMI is unlocking huge growth opportunities in food service and catering as well as using business as a force for good.
In This Episode You’ll Learn
- How Nemi is using business as a force for good to achieve their social mission
- Why running a social enterprise is really like running two businesses
- The challenges and legal implications of working with refugees and asylum seekers
- How to leverage multiple sales channels to achieve impactful growth
- What’s involved in rebranding your food startup
- How to introduce a social impact aspect to your own food business
Notes and Links
Learn more about NEMI tea and syrups
Read about NEMI on Eco & Beyond
Buy NEMI tea online