Show NotesDownload episode MP3
Ugly are a soft drinks brand creating a Positive Rebellion. Their soft drinks are free from sugar and contain nothing artificial.
They’re taking the drinks industry by storm and dedicated to uncovering Ugly Truths in the world. From tackling health and obesity to ending gender inequality, Ugly are on a mission to do good both here in the UK and further afield.
Tune in to learn how co-founders Hugh and Joe turned an idea into a big reality and how you can too.
In this episode you’ll learn
- How to emulate great brands without copying them
- The modern movement of Positive Rebellion and changing consumer behaviour
- How to hire a team that aligns with your values and culture
- How to be more than a food and drink company and make a positive impact
- How to do what you believe in, regardless of whether it’s good for business or not
- How to grow your brand and scale internationally
Notes & Links
Resource of the Week: The Magic of Thinking Big by David J. Schwartz